ok what is wrong with me

soemtimes I have a lot of energy and wnat to have a good time or want to engage in a good convesation with a stranger. I think it is because the area I'm in not a lot of educated and or educated people. But it is hard because most people here are depressing or not worried about having a good time. You know they are stuck in the same routine. I repsect that people have to work and all but everyone has seemed to have lost that special spark in them.

well now that I wrote that I am thinking not everyone has that special sprak...what do you think? If you need clarifacation let me know :)

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 12:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I know what you mean. It's a effort to find yourself sometimes what with all the obligations parents have. But I am with you . It's important to have fun and remember who you are. Lets talk about it some more. What are you thinking?
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 12:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• lol I'm on the spot. Now I am thinking about going to the art museum. I love art.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I feel the same way at times.and i had a conversation with a total stranger yesterday at the market.I'm just that way.i guess
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2011