Losing First Tooth

How old were your children when they lost their first tooth? How much before losing it did you notice that it was loose?

AllAboutKeeley

Asked by AllAboutKeeley at 12:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• First was 4, I think it was just a few days, second was 5, don't remember how long, third was 5, loose for a couple of weeks, she lost the second just a couple weeks later in her sleep..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My son was 5 almost 6 when he lost his first tooth. It was actually quite a surprise, in fact he didn't even know he lost it when it happened. They were eating snack at school and it fell out. Another child found it on the floor. The second one I noticed was lose and it took about a week before it fell out.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:35 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• my son is 6 1/2 and still doesn't have a loose tooth! I'm waiting for this to happen too :( I know he's kind of anxious for it. He talks about it a lot.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 12:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My first DD was around 5 1/2. My second DD is now 6 1/2 and also has not lost a tooth yet. One is slightly wiggly but it will still be awhile.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• They were both 5 and with both of them I didn't find out about the loose tooth until practically the day before it fell out. This is even though I am the one that brushes their teeth (at age 5).
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:39 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Son was age 7, which was rather late and my daughter was age 5.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 10:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My DD is 5 and I just noticed her first loose tooth yesterday. Im hopin we only have 1-2 days before it falls out because its already very wiggly!
    ladysylpher

Answer by ladysylpher at 8:53 AM on Mar. 29, 2011

• I honestly dont remember when the first 3 lost theirs lol, but it was a long time ago (they are 21, 18 and 17 now). My last two (11 & 6 now) I do remember. My 11 yr old was 5 and in kinder when he lost his. My dd who is 6 now was 4 when she lost her first tooth.

Answer by gemgem at 8:56 AM on Mar. 29, 2011