help major accuzations about a 9yr old boy

My 9 year old has lived with his father and step mom now since he was 5 i lost costudy because of mistakes i made and wasnt ready to be the mature mom iv learned to be. Iv been fighting for costudy of him now for a year and have lost every time due to the fact he lives in texas and i live in washington state and they feel it would be to much for him. Anway so thats where that is but i just found out tonight the he has been accused of touching his younger step sister who is 6 i believe. the sister told her daddy while visiting him for christmas that my son has touched her privates. I cant imagine my child doing this but maybe every mom says that, however hes never shown any agression or sexual behavior that would make me think hes cable of that. Im just woundering what i should do in this situation? Should i contact the courts and try to get a emergency hearing and see if he can be temporly placed with me so i know hes getting the help he needs as his father was told a year ago he needed to get councling for our son after my sons grandpa died he had a really hard time his dad never got him councling and told him to buck up and get over it. Please help and no judgement please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• IMO children that young only do that when it has been done to them so if you don't have custody i would get him as far away from the sitution he is in as possible! Really that is just my opinion though!
    momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 1:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Well, something needs to be done..it may be as simple as childhood curosity, and he just needs to be told whats right and whats not OR he acutally needs help...

GOOD LUCK and HUGS

Wish I could be of more help
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• You are right to be concerned. Okay deep breath . He's only 9 and the girl is only six. They are both children. So everyone involved requires patience and understanding. He certainly does not know what he's doing and possibly has been exposed to pornography or sexual content in movies something like that. OR maybe just got curious about the fact that she has different stuff down there and wanted to see it whether he gets in trouble from the folks or not. Either way for him to talk to a school counselor or child counselor at his school about sexuality what it is what is appropriate. the educational side of it would probly satisfy his curiosity and he may after learning about it in an apropriate setting feel a little embarrassed that he looked. Every child deserves the sex talk to be apropriate and non shameful. Just very FYI and also that privacy is a right of every person and that looking at someone or touching is a breach.
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 4:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I feel that this will help you get him back. If the girls dad makes a stink about it, he could say if your son lives there, his dd can't. I would file now. I feel that they are too close in age to be living together as teenagers as they are not blood related.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 8, 2011