"Reunions for Dummies": Anyone ever have to plan a reunion?

I am having to plan a reunion that isn't for a school of any kind, but for a performing group that existed for 15 years with hundreds participants, directors, volunteers, etc. Everyone that belonged to the group says they want the reunion and would come to it rather than their own high school reunion.

I think that's fantastic, but I've never done this before! I have no idea where to start. Is there a "Reunions for Dummies" manual out there?

derosia_mama

Asked by derosia_mama at 1:06 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• Wow, that's awesome but probably a bit over whelming. First, I'm pretty sure your going to need a group of people that you can count on to help you. You'll need to set a date, find a good location or place to rent, and I guess a caterer. I'm not sure what else, maybe music.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• no nor would i
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• get some of these people together and make plans. find a place, how much you want to spend.
    what kind of food and drink. music and send out invitations. Good Luck..
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 7, 2011