do you hate when your kids drink down your pop???

this drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i get one pop a day from the gas station and my kids thinks it's a free for all to suck it down and when i go to get a drink the damn shit is gone!!!! aaarrrggghhhhh

justgg

Asked by justgg at 8:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in General Parenting

• LOL I have the same problem It frives me crazy.my hubby does the same thing and he's old enough to know better. Just hide it that's what I have to do.
    andrea515

Answer by andrea515 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Lol I know exactly how you feel... I imagine for me its only going to get worse, because my daughters only two and she already does it..
    Tawana427

Answer by Tawana427 at 8:31 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I don't drink soda around my dd for this reason. I shouldn't drink soda anyway, but I definately don't want her drinking it.
    TAG2.0

Answer by TAG2.0 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I don't allow my kids pop of any kind except for an occassional sprite and thats once or twice a month the rest of the time its milk or capri sun waters and I don't drink pop around them so that I'm not rubbing it in there face that mommy is having one and they can't lol saves alot of drama around here lol good luck with that though
    one_white_rose

Answer by one_white_rose at 9:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I don't allow my kids pop either, but when I get up to go check laundry or do dishes and come back to my glass....it's gone! They sneak it from my cup when I leave the room. Coke is my coffee...I can't live without it! (Coca-cola)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• When I was a kid, my mom didn't have a lot of money and pop was a "luxury" type of item. We had to ASK if we could have some.
    Anonymous

• yeah i hate that. i dont let my 2 yr old do it. but she still calls it juice, so she doesnt know the difference between that and juicy juice. or even cold water for that matter. and if its in a cup with a straw shes happy with whatever it is...ahhh shes awesome
    rochellejames

Answer by rochellejames at 1:09 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I am a mean mom...my kids do not get pop unless a special occasion and then caffeen free lol but i would find that agrivating!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:47 PM on Nov. 12, 2008