Those living in Salisbury North Carolina. I am trying to help a friend out. Her hubby has a felony. Theft Felony. He is searching for a job. Would any of you happen to know, where he can go to get one?? His felony is 2-3 years old now. He is attendiing college but needs to get a job. So if you know any place in Salisbury hiring, and its okay that he has a felony please let me know. They would appreciate it.....

Tryin4GodsAngel

Asked by Tryin4GodsAngel at 2:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• He should be targeting small businesses; they are less likely to ask about a criminal background.

He should also get to a community college and upgrade his skills. At the minimum, he should take Microsoft office (at least Word, Excel and PowerPoint), and a couple of bookkeeping classes.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i don't live in nc but that is very nice of you. your friend's hubby seems to be doing the right thing and getting his life together. good luck though! here's a bump
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 3:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Good luck to him. I work where we come in contact with that situation but usually the college helps. There is a program called JobLink.
    bertie4

Answer by bertie4 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Does your friend have a facebook page,I could send info there?
    couponchaser

Answer by couponchaser at 10:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011