If you have gmail I have a question

I just signed up for gmail the other day and I see no spam category. Is this supposed to be this way? I even did a search for spam and didn't see anything. The reason it matters is because the account is for business purposes and I cannot miss anything if it is in spam how will I ever find it???

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 2:42 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Technology

• It might only show up AFTER things go into the spam folder. I found mine several folders under "Inbox" on the left side of the page, and above "Chat." Maybe mark something as spam and see if the folder shows up? I had to click an arrow for a drop down menu that said "(number) More," if that helps.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:16 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• On the left hand side, there should be a list of options - inbox, sent, etc - keep reading down that list & there should be one called "x more" it might have a number where the "x" in my example. There you can find a spam folder :)

I hope this helps!
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 3:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I don't think you have to worry about spam with gmail
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 9:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2011