Would you rather go to disneyland or disney world?

I am wanting to go on vacation with my two kids?? which is best

Sweet_Pea09

Asked by Sweet_Pea09 at 2:46 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in

• ive HEARD that disneyworld is better..i've only ever been to disneyland..once!! (13yrs ago) however, my daughter wants to go to diseyland (shes saving her pennies..LOL)..so i would take my daughter to disneyland!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Disneyland, hands down.

Disneyland was built on an adult scale --it's too big for little legs, too overwhelming for most young kids, and has too much standing still waiting for the next thing for most little kids' attention spans. Disneyworld is what, 5... 10 times bigger?

My parents went to Florida with my sister, her hubby and their 5yo, my brother and his wife and it was a disaster. It is just too big, too spread out, and there is too little for little kids overall. But the adults didn't enjoy themselves, even when they weren't with the 5yo (and they often weren't).

This contrasts with when my sister, our parents, my dh and kids (who were 9 &11) and I went to LA --we had 4 days fewer to explore. We all had a lot of fun, and watched a LOT of younger kids being completely miserable, long before 11am.

The parks are made for adults. Keep that in mind, when thinking what to expect there. Get the Unofficial Guide to whichever
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:55 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Disneyworld. It has a lot more to offer. I think of Disneyland like Six Flags. It's almost laughable to me. I've know ppl who have worked atboth and it's definitely Disneyworld for our family.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:05 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have been to DisneyLand once and DisneyWorld 6 times. Obviously u can see my favorite! I've taken the kids and now we are planning an anniversary trip for just the two of us. We love DisneyWorld and DisneyCruiseLine.
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 3:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Neither :-s

My sister had the chance to go to Disneyworld in FL w/ the choir group when she was a freshman in high school I believe. There were about 20 kids & none of them were having any fun there. They had passes to go for a couple days while they were there & after the 1st day they just wanted to go hang out on the beach outside their hotel instead. They said it wasn't any fun at all.

I have been to Disneyland in CA & I think it is over priced & over rated. I also tho am more of a tom boy w/ 2 boys myself & was pregnant both times I went so couldn't go on many of the rides. I think it is too focused on making $$ since the second u walk in, you are bombarded w/ shops that want you to buy things.

I'd rather go to the mountains & take the kids camping or go to SeaWorld where there is more to see & they still have rides!
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 3:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have been to Disneyworld so I would like to go to Disneyland
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 6:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Unless DL has changed alot, I would say DW. I went to DL when I was about 11 and was very disappointed.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• DisneyWorld. I've been to both. I go to DW about twice a year, and I'm going next week. Yes, World is bigger. You can set Disneyland in the middle of DW's parking lot and still have room to park thousands of cars. DL was a beginning. In DW, they changed the many mistakes they made in the original. Bethany, you sister gave you some strange information. There is no beach within 50 miles of DisneyWorld. It's in the middle of the state. I can understand a teen with a large group not having a particularly good time if it wasn't run well. That often happens to a group led by someone who doesn't really know how to manage them. Go online and get some information about the things you want to do and see. Stay on premises. You can get into the parks early, then in afternoon go back to hotel for a swim and a rest. Go back later and stay till the fireworks displays. You'll love it. Don't go during summer-too hot, or any holiday if possible
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:42 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Disneyworld
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 8:35 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• disneyworld
    mamaslove4ever

Answer by mamaslove4ever at 9:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

Next question in
be rich or thin?

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
Soy Formula?