What amusement part in general would be better to take my two children to but also for me and my bf to enjoy ourselves?

We are wanting to take the children on vacation this wont be for a few years but i am still trying to see which theme park or amusement park parents would prefer and choose at this time..

Sweet_Pea09

Asked by Sweet_Pea09 at 3:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• SeaWorld :) they have some rides, the shows are fun for both kids & adults & there is plenty to see both inside & outside especially if it gets hot outside :)
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 4:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I don't know what area of the country you are in, but Cedar Point and Kings Island (In Ohio) both have great areas of kiddie rides, as well as some pretty amazing roller coasters.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 7:58 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Disney World. I think I've been to every major theme park, and it's definitely the best.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:03 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• It would be more than helpful if we knew where you lived. I am in OH and Cedar Point is great.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:33 AM on Jan. 7, 2011