what is your biggest regret in life so far? have you learnt from it?

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 3:44 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• That I trusted the wrong ppl whole-heartedly. Yes, I have learned from it. Now EVERYONE has to do quite a lot to earn my trust.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• That I didn't spend more time with my mom, I lost her last year to cancer. I try to do more things with my kids. Even if I am tired or don't feel like it. We never know when there won't be another day.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 7:07 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• That I got married to my ex-husband too quickly. However, I would never have had my son if I hadn't married him so I'm grateful at the same time. I just learned to not move too quickly. Which is weird, never did in any other relationship before him.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:35 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• No regrets. I have alot of bad believe me I still do, I am in chronic pain cant work as an RN any more jave no money my first marriage was horrific abusive I was trapped and tortured but I have my wonderful son. My family is wonderful. I do miss my dad he died when I was 10 but everything happens for a reason and everything makes us who we are. Life is tuff alot and I do cry often but than you have to pray to God and be thankful for what you have and it could always be worsse.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• That I never do in life what I know i could do and accomplish!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 2:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2011