if adam and eve were the "1st" humans,and cain and abel the "1st" sons , who did cain and abel have children with??

confused

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 3:47 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• There is much of the Bible that we do not know. We aren't supposed to know it all. When we get to heaven we will know. All I can say is with God all things are possible. God probably created children for them. Just like He created Adam and Eve. You have to start somewhere.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Because first doesn't mean "only" :-)

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:53 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Ever hear of incest?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:50 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Adam and Eve were not the first humans.It makes that very clear in Genesis.Humans were created on the 6th day.Adam and Eve on the 8th day,the day after God rested from all that he created.Adam and Eve were a very special creation for a special purpose.
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 8:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Well, I don't believe they were literal people, so I guess I couldn't tell you... :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 8:47 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Incest or the "Other People." Personally I've voting for the 'Other People" which are those that particular God did not create.

http://www.paganlibrary.com/fundies/other_people.php

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:07 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Adam and Eve were the first people in the Garden of Eden, NOT the first people in the world. Cain found his wife in the land of Nod.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Obviously, they married the women from the people who were created by all the OTHER gods, from all the OTHER creation stories. Or they screwed their sisters. It depends on which scenario you can stomach, I guess.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Historically...much like the Egyptians did... SISTERS
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• isabellalecour beat me to it.  

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011