help please, my marriage is in trouble adult content

My husband and I, have ALWAYS had sex 4-10 times a week or usually every night before bed, we are both extremely turned on by one another, but the past month, he has not been able to have any intrest what so ever in sex, no touching, no sex, no foreplay, nothing...not even kissing like we use to. He just had a talk with me and explained that he don't know what is wrong with him, but that I don't need to worry that its not me at all. He is very worried about it, that it may be his prostate or something, we tried to have sex a few nights ago, and it started our great! and he was so into it, and then went limp. I felt horrible because I thought it was me, but even though it embarrassed him, he admitted that he could'nt explain what is going on. Any answers, or tips? I have even used toys for him and products that I bought for us from my business and he is not interested. thanks for reading this :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I think yall need to decrease yalls sex life a bit he may be getting tired of you and doesnt wanna admit it cus hes afraid you might get mad and throw him out or something or how old is he maybe he needs some kind of medication for his thing to stay up like viagra i would say try not to have sex so much maybe like once or twice a week maybe he needs a brake but im sorry your going through this i hope your sex life gets better with your husband . Good Luck :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 4:05 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I am 21 he is 27, I will give that a try thanks :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• he is too tyred or stressed in work or something else you need to relax, dont talk abt it for the moment just avoid it , its happend to all mans sometimes , go on weekend ro do some plans to go out or whatever that could change the moode at home and make him relax and dont forget to cook with ginger or just give him hot ginger tea before going to bad, it works beleive me ,
    everything gonna alright soon i hope ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Your welcome :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 4:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• some times medication perscribed or over the counter can cause that my husband was on medication and he had the same problem when he stoped taking the meds he was fine. also stress can cause it according to an ad i read in a magazine. Good luck
    Die4Jesus

Answer by Die4Jesus at 4:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• he should check with a doctor just to be on the safe side. you and dh should just try romance, it doesn't have to always lead up to sex. it is all about enjoying each other. it also depends on how long u guys have been together, in long term relationships sex could get a little mundane and repetitive (any thing could get repetitive after a while) so don't beat your self up. give back rubs,massages,kisses to each other,plan and surprise him with little weekend getaways or maybe an out of state vacation. these little things help keep the spark alive in relationships when the sex department is lacking. definitely check with a doctor though.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 4:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Sometimes it can be a sign of diabetes.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• has his work change stress does as well or is he taken any new pills
    when my hubby was on new pills every thing work but that
    even hand cream can cause problems
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 6:32 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I agree to have him check with a Dr. There could be so many things going on.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 7:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Maybe go a little longer between sex instances and see if it helps? Also, check his diet or medications for any changes because that can affect him too. Talk to a doctor.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:39 AM on Jan. 7, 2011