I'm to pushy...asked about this before

Ok so I am to pushy, I know this and am trying to stop. I think I may have ruined what could have been a new friendship. This guy got my number, he texted, we texted back and forth a few times, then I texted a few times with no response, I was suppose to call him once at 5 and it ended up being 45 minutes later when I got to call, I got his voice mail and left a message. Never have heard anything back from him. I think I was to pushy or something, I thought he wanted to talk because he got my number. Now I have stopped Texting and haven't called, but I still want talk to him. Did I screw it up by being to pushy and forward by texting him instead of waiting for him to contact me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• no his wife found out
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 6:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yeah, guy is trying to get some side action. Don't get sexist - ladies do this too - especially when one hits middle aged and wonders 'is THIS all there is'?
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 7:20 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Maybe, maybe not. Just wait and see if he replies.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 7:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I agree with gabenmikeysmom. Wait until he contacts you. You may be worrying about nothing. However, don't wait around for an answer and don't be too hard on yourself.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:17 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• dont you know you dont chase men, they chase you !!
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• No, you didn't screw it up, if he is that touchy about when and how you contact him, something else is going on. And if he really wanted to talk to you he would find a way. Let this one go.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:10 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Move on,good luck!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2011