What is this? Do I need to call my doc? TMI--maybe adult content

Since late Wednesday I have had this cramping feeling in my lower abdomen. Also some weird pains in my hoohaa.

I don't hurt when I pee or have UTI symptoms.
Dh and I are both faithful and clean so I do not suspect STD's
Already had my period, it ended on the 26th.

I have been: Masturbating like a rabbit.
I had sex with dh today. Ouchie kind of sex.

Why am I cramping down there so bad? Call my doc?

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 6:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Health

• Hm. I don't see a prob with masturbating like a rabbit, as long as everything that's touching your hoo-ha is clean.

I don't know... If it were me, I would write it down, and if nothing else happens I probably wouldn't call the doctor unless it kept happening for a long time or was recurrent for a long time.

I would also probably keep track of whether or not it was linked to my cycle at all, like maybe it's ovulation? (I have cramps and sometimes a little bleeding at ovulation, especially when I'm running or working out a lot).

Hope you feel better!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i would go to the doctor he will tell you to cut down on masturbating like rabbit and could have infection down there
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 6:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Youre prob just sore. Lay off everything for a couple days and see how you feel. If you're still hurting, call the dr.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 7:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Possible yeast or bacterial infection. Get some yogurt, plain, and apply. Do not masterbate with your hands, use the shower head instead =)
    kaileymom79

Answer by kaileymom79 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011