Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is this? Do I need to call my doc? TMI--maybe adult content

Since late Wednesday I have had this cramping feeling in my lower abdomen. Also some weird pains in my hoohaa.

I don't hurt when I pee or have UTI symptoms.
Dh and I are both faithful and clean so I do not suspect STD's
Already had my period, it ended on the 26th.

I have been: Masturbating like a rabbit.
I had sex with dh today. Ouchie kind of sex.

Why am I cramping down there so bad? Call my doc?


Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 6:18 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Health

Level 21 (11,387 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Hm. I don't see a prob with masturbating like a rabbit, as long as everything that's touching your hoo-ha is clean.

    I don't know... If it were me, I would write it down, and if nothing else happens I probably wouldn't call the doctor unless it kept happening for a long time or was recurrent for a long time.

    I would also probably keep track of whether or not it was linked to my cycle at all, like maybe it's ovulation? (I have cramps and sometimes a little bleeding at ovulation, especially when I'm running or working out a lot).

    Hope you feel better!

    Answer by FelipesMom at 11:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

  • i would go to the doctor he will tell you to cut down on masturbating like rabbit and could have infection down there

    Answer by dutchcanadain at 6:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

  • Youre prob just sore. Lay off everything for a couple days and see how you feel. If you're still hurting, call the dr.

    Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 7:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

  • Possible yeast or bacterial infection. Get some yogurt, plain, and apply. Do not masterbate with your hands, use the shower head instead =)

    Answer by kaileymom79 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 7, 2011