WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STARBAND (HELMET)?

I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU CAN HELP ME. I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY MY SON THAT IS 10MO MIGHT HAVE TO GET A STARBAND (HELMET). I WAS WANTING TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT AND IS IT WORTH IT BECAUSE IT IS A LOT OF $.

THANKS ANGI

ANGIJAYDEN

Asked by ANGIJAYDEN at 8:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It would depend on the reasoning for getting the helmet. If it is merely cosmetic, you should ask yourself how much it would be worth (financially and health risks). If the MD is giving you medical reasons (better brain formation, less complications with intracranial pressure later on in life) then I would personally think that it would be invaluable. If it is to better the development of the child so they have a more normal life, I would say that it "Priceless"! You might even ask your MD to speak with prev clients about their experiences (but be warned he may choose only happy customers). Good Luck.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:17 PM on Nov. 11, 2008