Does what your husband eats really affect whether you have a male or female child? Or is that nothing but bull?

I was told something like if he eats more meat and diary that will charge the sperm for a male baby?? I just want to know if there is any truth to this, because as far as I know there is X and Y sperm and it's nothing but who gets there first....

armywifey6

Asked by armywifey6 at 3:05 AM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nooop!!! Did not work for me we both did the diet thing. I have 5 boys! I think it is bull.
    Sleepless55

Answer by Sleepless55 at 3:10 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• its all crap. and when they say vertain foods cut your sperm count.... its bbull also. it does cut some of the mans sperm count, but not CLOSE ENOUGH to make in indention.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:33 AM on Jul. 7, 2008

• BULL !!!!!!!!! IN MY BIOLOGY CLASS LAST SEMESTER WE LEARNED A LITTLE ABOUT THIS..ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE ...FROM THE MOMENT THAT SPERM ARE MADE THEY ARE ALREADY PRE-DESTIN FOR XY OR YY...NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOD OR HEAT..IT IS A GENE AND CAN NOT BE CHANGED..SO YEAH BULL
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 9, 2008