Low self-esteem

I have been overweight for a long time. I tried losing weight but then I got pregnant and then 2 months after my son was born I got pregnant again. I basically have been pregnant for 2 years straight. Now that we are taking a break from kids I want to lose weight again. What are some ways that I can easily lose some weight at home. With my husbands job and the 2 small kids, I don't have time to go to the gym. Also, has anyone done lipo or a tummy tuck? What is your advice because I would love to love myself again...

etanert

Asked by etanert at 8:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• wait for tummy tuck till u are all done with having kids.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 8:22 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I walked alot during the nice weather. I bought myself a little radio with ear buds. I also took my dog for walks. I think I will start doing that again. I seem to have gained some weight during December.. lol anyway I am going to start eating healthier again too.. if you need a weight loss buddy to be accountable to that might be helpful to me too. let me know! :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:28 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Hold off on lipo & tummy tucks....

I took up Pilates (at home) and started doing some Tai Chi (also at home). I also got the chance to check out the Kinect for Xbox 360....I had SO much fun...and really "felt" the workout so, that's going on my "Tax Return - must have - Wish List" =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:42 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• You can probably lose most of the weight if you change your eating habits (cut out processed foods, white bread, etc.) and do light excercise, like walking.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 10:06 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Walking is great, and can help you work up endurance and manage stress. Yoga is also wonderful. It helps you to slow down and breathe and listen to your body and be kind to yourself.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 5:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• You should eat healthy foods and get moving. Sounds easier than it actually is, I know. You should also learn to love yourself no matter what. Your body is just a vessel that holds your soul. Your self esteem should not be wrapped around your body image. The two should be separate. Love your body for all of the wonderful things it can do, like giving birth to two babies in two years. That is a lot of work and your body should be treated well by fueling it properly and taking care of it. You will find that eating healthy foods and exercise becomes more about being healthy than it does about being thin if you start to get in the right frame of mind. Good luck to you.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 10:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Try joining a group that works out together where kids are welcome!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• don't do any kind of surgery until you're done having kids!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• eat healthy and start adding activity to your daily routine... no i'm not one for lipo or tummy tucks..
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2011