Can I add an anonymous comment to a question I post anonymously?

I am going to try by posting a comment to this question... I have seen other anonymous questions where the OP came back and made a comment on her question, but her comment was NOT anonymous. So I just wanted to try it and see if it's possible (not knowing if the other moms were trying to make a comment anonymously but they couldn't, or if they just chose not to make the comment anonymously).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in About CafeMom

• it was say Anonymous original poster
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 8:26 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• yes
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 8:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I think you have to be a certain level. But I am not sure of anything today.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:28 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Hm... I DON'T have the option to make this comment anonymously!!! Shouldn't that be changed? If I post a question and people start answering and I realize I didn't make something clear, shouldn't I be able to make a comment ANONYMOUSLY about my ANONYMOUS question???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Oh! Cool! Nevermind... it didn't give me the option, but it automatically posted it as anonymous! Nevermind!
    Anonymous

• And thanks to the folks who answered before I even had a chance to try it!! :o)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:40 AM on Jan. 7, 2011