If your husband/SO became famous, do you think he could resist temptation?

If women flung themselves at him constantly? If they made advances at him constantly?

Personally, I think mine wouldn't be able able to. He is extremely susceptable to flattery and I think he has the will power to stay faithful now.... but in that case, I don't think he could. Poor guy wouldn't know what to do with himself, lol.

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 8:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• No. I know that he would not persue anyone but if he was having women throw themselves at him then I thikn hed eventually fall. He has that sort of rocker mentality and I really think if he was constantly around women and alcohol something would be bound to happen at some point. Though I really like to think that hed be smarter. Maybe he would? lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes, my husband has never been famous but he has been in a band for years and we have gone from teens throwing themselves at him (when he was a teen too - I didn't handle that well) to the bar flies trying to hook up with the drummer. I know I can trust him, he has proven it time and time again.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:28 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes, without a doubt he would be able to handle it.

Answer by gemgem at 8:28 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My husband could, without a doubt!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:29 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes - has had ample opportunity while we were married if he wanted to cheat (he works with a lot of women, several who have side "modeling jobs" on the weekend

Answer by missanc at 8:30 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I believe my husband could. Loyalty, as a trait, is very important to him. We both out marriage vows seriously as well.
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 8:32 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Based on situations my boyfriend's been in, I would think he could definitely handle himself with control.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:32 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Absolutely my husband is very grounded and @ the age of 33 he knows who he is and what he wants he is not confused about what he wants in life which is his 2 beautiful daughters and his loving wife :-) no worries here
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:33 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• yes I think he could. My dh is a total family man. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Well, my DH is a singer song writer, has a super handsome voice, plays awesome guitar & writes amazing songs (and is attractive). Women have been flinging themselves on him for years, nothing new & i've had to put up with it lots. Luckily, my DH finds 99% of the women population super annoying. It's not that he doesn't like women, he does. He just can't stand most of them, especially "easy" women. So, the type of woman that WOULD throw themselves at him, he would most likely not want anything to do with. In his opinion, the most unnatrractive type of woman, is the easy kind. He likes class & good character above anything else.

I know he can resist temptation, although to him...it's not tempting. It's gross.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:44 AM on Jan. 7, 2011