what is the soonest you can feel your baby kick if this is your third pregnancy?

Just wondering because I am about 9-10 weeks. I felt my first around 5 or 5.5 months and then my second at 14 weeks and was wondering when I might feel this one. What is the earliest you can feel it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I know some mom's that has felt their baby kick around 9 weeks, i thought they were just crazy. But you never know. I guess it depends on the mom & baby.
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 8:55 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I felt my third right around 8 weeks.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• You can feel it a lot sooner. It just depends on how intune you are, how active your baby is, and whether you regard a movement as such.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:30 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• This is my third pregnancy and i started feeling him move around 12 weeks but just light flutters here and there. He sits further toward my back. My friend said she started feeling hers at 9 weeks but to me that seems so soon lol, but im not saying she lying.
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 9:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2011