Did you know President Obama has a new smoking buddy?

Boehner and Obama can smoke outside the house together...
and he has no intentions of quitting

Where are all the pub questions about him and smoking?? There were so many about President Obama....

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 8:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• John Boehner Drinking Too Much? Conservative Asks

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/16/john-boehner-drinking_n_797605.html
    As is to be expected, Republican aides and lobbyists are not anxious to publicly discuss whether the incoming House speaker might have a drinking problem. And Boehner's staff declined to discuss the crying question at all. For his part, though, Boehner -- who was described in one profile as "a heavy-smoking, hard-drinking former linebacker" -- has made no secret of his affection for merlot, and those familiar with Capitol Hill know he frequents The Capitol Hill Club, as well as a favorite Italian restaurant on Capitol Hill, where he is frequently spotted sipping vino.

Smoking and drinking what next? Maybe that's why is cries so much! LOL
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 9:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Boehner and Obama can smoke outside the house together
    ----
    but YOU are the one who insisted Obama quit. right? so what is it?
    Is Obama smoking or not?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:20 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I couldn't care less about either of them smoking. You must be getting really desperate.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:57 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I said something about it only because O was rude telling someone they are fat and need to switch to salads..yet he's puffing ciggs daily.Once again proving how egotistical and hypocritical he is.

Honestly..I couldn't care less if they smoke
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:07 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I don't care if either of them smoke. However, if you try to push healthy living legislation, you should probably try to lead by example.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Boehner isn't running for Pres. And last time I checked, the general public could not vote him in as Speaker.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:19 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• The only outrage I heard over him smoking was when the health bill was still being introduced and all the speculation that went along with whether or not people were going to be fined for poor lifestyle choices and being that the president and congress exempted themselves from being subject to the new health care laws there was a widespread use of the word hypocrite. But since I'm not on here everyday I may have missed something said here, that's just what I've heard in my day to day.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:54 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Again sweet...

I said something about it only because O was rude telling someone they are fat and need to switch to salads..yet he's puffing ciggs daily.Once again proving how egotistical and hypocritical he is.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:15 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Offered him salad because he claimed to be concerned for his health...

good grief..reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaach
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2011