whats the difference of this?

as most of us talk about the abortion, today when i was at a vets office a women was getting her dog fixed but the dog was prego and the lady still wanted the dog fix and had the babies taken out, now shouldn't an animal like that to should have a chance ? and why do you think its ok for animal to have that done? and would you think its the same thing for a women and dog?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't consider animals on the same level as people. I would save a human before I would save an animal, that's if I had to choose.
    TAG2.0

Answer by TAG2.0 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I think your question is just plain silly.
    Anonymous

• I never thought about an animal having an abortion before.
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 8:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• ANIMALS DO NOT EQUAL PEOPLE!!! OMG GET A LIFE!!!!
    Anonymous

• But then again, I am pro-choice. Did the dog make the decision?
    njmommy2boys

• maybe because the dog can't talk and can't think, they are only good for hunting, and balls oh yeah they also prtect your house so really animals have no say so us humans think of are selfs not for them they are just are pet
    Anonymous

• can't compare that. god doesn't say not to kill animals or not to abort animals. they are not his children who have purpose. animals bring a lot to our lives but they are only animals. animals should not breed when there are so many animals that need homes and so many being killed cause the lack of homes. yeah i agree this question is just plain absurd.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i have never really thought about that, and i do have dogs but were fixed at 6 months old so really they didn't have a chance to mate.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• animals should not breed when there are so many animals
    well whats the dif? people breed and here u guys had a question about over popu;ation and the animals are the same thing they are over pop, so what is really the dif? and where does that say animals are not his childern?
    Anonymous

• njmommy2boys "did the dog make the decision?"

omg, hillarious. really, the fact that its all based on 1 measly persons fleeting decision... so tragic. a life. and all that that means. all that it is. 1 persons decision.
    whohannah

Answer by whohannah at 9:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2008