Worst injury you've ever had?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 8:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Health

• a broken heart...its worse than any broken bone!
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 9:06 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• When I was 17 I was in a really bad car accident. I had bleeding in the brain, crushed nerves at the base of my skull, broke bones. I was in a coma for over a week and in a wheelchair for almost a year.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:07 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• A dislocating knee cap-- I did have surgery on it but that did not help as it still dislocates sometimes. The doctor says I should have that knee reconstructed, but I am putting that surgery off for as long as I possibly can.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:06 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'd have to say when I busted my foot open slipping on a wet floor, had a few stitches. It wasnt that bad, but its worst I've endured
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Worst injury I guess was a broken arm while doing a front handspring that went horribly wrong when I was in 4th grade at cheerleading practice.
    Worst illness was 5 years ago, I had an incarcerated hernia/small bowel obstruction and had to have emergency surgery. I was bleeding internally and was told if I had gotten to the hospital even 15 minutes later I would not have survived. I was only 30 years old.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My knee. I tore my meniscus, ACL, and a chunk of cartiledge off the back of my kneecap, plus bruised the bone all at the same time. I slipped on my dress dancing at our wedding reception. The doctor put me on crutches, into a brace, and into PT. Eventually I will have to have surgery, but we're putting it off as long as possible. I still wear the brace a lot of the time, or else it falls out of place or buckles very easily. It's been 2.5 years since it happened.
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 9:16 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I had a broken jaw.  it wasn't the most painful experience I had but it was tough sucking apple sauce through a straw for 6 weeks when everyone else was eating BBQ steak and corn on the cob. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• almost tore my acl while snowboarding!!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 9:41 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• either breaking my arm or getting a big gash on my head. the first was from falling out of a tree, the second from a car accident.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• broke my left arm while wrestling with my dad.lol... it was fun... but painful.
    deyrita09

Answer by deyrita09 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2011