How do I cook ribs?

Collegemommy910

Asked by Collegemommy910 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I put mine in a crock pot. I put duck sauce on them, enough to cover them. They turn out great. You can then take them off the bone and serve white rice or whatever you like. You can saute some fresh veg. and mix in all together. I then sometimes will serve garlic bread.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 9:21 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I like to put mine in a crockpot and put BBQ sauce on them. My mom used to oven cook them in a baking pan with a cut up apple, onion and sauerkraut.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:07 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Put a rub on them, what ever flavor you like, bake low and slow until they are fork tender, not knowing how many your cooking it's hard to say how long it will take. Good luck, sounds great to me.eating

zbee

Answer by zbee at 9:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• From what I have seen my gramma do, she puts them in a baking pan adds some onion and some water, covers with foil and bakes. After they are fork tender she removes foil, adds bbq sauce and cooks another 10 min or so. I have also seen her dump them into speghetti sauce at the end too
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:12 AM on Jan. 7, 2011