I want to go back to school

Hi Ladies i was wondering if the ladies had any information for a grant to go to collage?

Tashaevans74

Asked by Tashaevans74 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in

• First you should find a school and what you want to study, and talk to them about financial aid. Most schools will help yuor out with that sort of thing =)
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 9:16 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I went back after 7 yrs. Pell and TAP covered everything. Check out FASFA. also each school has grants to apply for. Good Luck.
    Collegemommy910

Answer by Collegemommy910 at 9:16 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'm currently working on going back to school and these ladies are correct.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 9:42 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I went back to school last May. I went to Keiser University b/c they offered the PTA classes I wanted with out the wait. My AS degree will cost me about 30K when it's all said and done. Vey expensive but I wanted these classes and did not want to be put on a waiting list. Pell grants paid for very little. I have a bunch of student loans and pay 50.00 a month to Keiser while I am in school. Whether or not you can get grants you should go back to school and just repay the loans. At least you will be on your way to a better future. Good luck :)
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Check with the college you're interested in. They can help you.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Phone your nearest community college or state university, and make an appointment with an academic advisor

Answer by rkoloms at 12:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Just go to the college and fill out their financial papers. The FAFSA is the first thing you need to fill out. YOu can do that online
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 7, 2011