pregancy discharge? weird, looks like small piece of tp in toilet? (tmi probably)

I'm having normal discharge.
That's not what I'm curious about. But the past few weeks after I pee (only once in awhile) I'll look in the toilet to see what, I guess I can best discribe looks like a tiny piece of toilet paper, but it's not. Like, skin/tissue?? I know, that sounds strange. It's just white in color, it's not bloody or brown at all, so I'm assuming it's fine, but does anyone else have this happen sometimes, or know what it is?

mrseum

Asked by mrseum at 8:45 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• OMG I have this idk what it is lol! I posted about it earlier! Its been happening to me every since 25 weeks and im 34 now and everything is fine so i guess its ok! The doctor checked and i have no infection or anything she said everything is fine!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I had the same thing and couldn't find anything described that way online or anything. I called the doctor because it freaked me out and he said it could be part of the mucus plug. I honestly didn't think it looked like any mucus I'd ever seen. I even went in and had him check. Everything was fine, but it really did freak me out.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• WTF?! I hope it's not mucus plug!! I'm only 15 weeks!!!
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 8:51 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• how far along are you? i've only heard about white discharge being something like the mucus plug. i was induced though so i dont know....best idea is to call the ob, have the nurses call you back and talk with them.
    imanixon2

Answer by imanixon2 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• uugh. I've been having it since my 13 week checkup. I noticed it after my pap. The nurse I told said she didn't understand what I was describing, and said that it was probably fine. >_<
    It's very random, not every day or anything. I guess I'll call in the morning.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 8:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• sounds like a yeast infection and the mucus plug is green like snot or bloody i know cause i just lost mine while at the dr office. but i had discharge like u r discribing and the dr told me i had a yeast infection
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• really? an infection? I'm not itchy, and it's only when I pee that I see the "material" like that. I do have white discharge during the day, but it sound like pretty standard discharge. Doesn't smell or anything.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 9:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• sounds like a yeast infection to me... My yeast infections never itched. Hell I didn't even think anything about it until the doc did an exam and told me that's what it was. I just thought it was your average discharge. But apparently the white chunky stuff means yeast infection.
    Anonymous

• ah, yeah. The regular discharge on my undies isn't chunky or anything like that. If it was, I'd definately be more inclined to think that way. But this is random, not even every day...
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 9:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• well THAT is good to know!! thanks!! lol.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 9:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2008