Question about the Ob/Gyn

I have an appointment with my Gyno tomorrow morning to talk about birth control. My period started yesterday. Is my doctor going to have to do an exam? (i had my last PAP back in April, so i dont need one.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Health

• No
    Anonymous

• No an OB won't do an exam while you are haveing a period
    andrea515

Answer by andrea515 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• you are only required to have a pap once a year if your going in for the pill he will only give you enough to last until your next scheduled pap and if your going after the mirena or something its nothing to worry about they'll probably just schedule you in for april of next year sometime so no worries and usually if you are on your period they wont exam you anyway unless its absolutley medically necessary
    one_white_rose

Answer by one_white_rose at 8:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Nope good birth control is NuvaRing
    dewey_scoles

Answer by dewey_scoles at 9:28 PM on Nov. 11, 2008