Do you think?

Your personality has something, or anything to do with your birth order? I am the oldest of 3. So, I was over protected and my bro and sis did things much faster than I. BUT, I am the one they come to for advice, or especially if it comes to telling our mom how it is lol. My sister will tell my brother, "let Susie tell mom, she's not afraid of her" lol. My sister is the standard middle child. My brother the typical spoiled baby. Where do you fall? Or, are you an only? If so, what traits do you think you share with other only's?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 9:55 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I was the youngest of the sibs i was raised with, but i don't fit there really.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 9:58 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I am an only. I am very independent and I often analyze my situation before asking others. I am ok with being alone and I used to enjoy silence. I have a three year old... I don't remember what silence sounds like lol..

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I am the middle and I was like a MOTHER to my younger siblings because my mom was not a good mom at the time.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:03 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i have read that
    1st born follows the rules
    2nd breaks the rules
    3rd does not know what rules are except their own and follows those rules

i am 3rd born
    this fits me to a tee!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:37 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• tsk tskI am a second plus only girl i was spoiled by dad and ignored by mom and yes i am the rule breaker I think the middle is like that for attention.

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 10:42 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Him.... follow the rules is what I was pose to do. LOL I am the oldest of 3 and I did NOT follow the rules at all after I hit 14 and by 17 the only rules there were I made. So I moved out because my mom and I couldn't get along to save our lives. My brother the middle child... Followed all rules and always bowed down to my parents even if he didn't agree he kept quiet about everything. My sister (when she was alive she passed when she was 10) she was the baby so she could do no wrong and usually she didn't. I was the cause of my parents wrinkles and gray hair. lol
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 10:47 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Strange, my sister is the middle and the peace keeper, never the rule breaker. That was more me and my brothers thing.
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• no. i think my personality has to do with my experiences good and bad.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2011