I am trying to make my relatioship work , but am having some problems. What do you do when you have such angry feelings twords you spose? grrrrrrrrrrr

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Couples counseling?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 10:03 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• hit em upside the head with a frying pan lol j/k...
    I don't know... I'm going through the same issues... have you tried talking to him about it? Sorry Iw'm not much help.... GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Pray your kids do not take up t-ball or baseball :) You can't make a relationship work if you both aren't willing or if you are angry. Make a list of all the things that he does to make you angry. Then put the word "I" instead of his name. My point is make sure you are upset for the right reasons and make sure that you cut him enough slack as well. I don't know the situation but I found when I hold myself responsible for my actions, thoughts, and feelings I can make better decisions and have a better relationship. Best of luck... I know it can be difficult.

jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 10:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Guess that depends on what he's doing to make you so angry.
    gabenmikeysmom

Answer by gabenmikeysmom at 10:07 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• first of all I would suggest to make a list of good things and bad things about your marriage. If there are way more bad than good it is time to evaluate the relationship.
    If he is just irritating-chews loud, leaves seat up these are some things that are small if he is a really great guy trust me I have had two husbands. The first verbally abusive somewhat physical scared me to death but made me so angry and I lived with the anger for years bad for you as a person and any kids in the relationship. Second husband wonderful treats me like a dream treats my son likle his own my life has peace he has some annoying habits to be honest they are not going to change but he is a keeper.
    If your husband treats you horrible downgrades you verbally or physically abuses you he will not change!
    Please get help! If you argue all the time talk with him and see what you want to do to help each other through this it can work but it takes
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• sometimes a great scale of what a relationship is all about
    is not the good things or the bad things
    sometimes
    it is all the every day things
    make the list of good and bad
    then look at all the other times-everyday things=is he supportive at those times?
    may help you feel better about the bad times, maybe give insight on how to talk to him about the not so good things too

men do not communicate very well, like us women, find his way of how he does and try to talk on his level
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:28 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Thank You everyone you all give such good advice :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I wonder how fun it would be to be around someone or worse be married to someone who is evaluating u all the time.
    I wonder if it would be fun to know that you are not making your spouses life any better .
    I wonder if he feels bad when he see s that you are angry at him all the time.
    I wonder if he is trying and feels beat. Is he a good person? Does he love you and show it? Likewise do you love him and show it.
    There is so much we dont know about this situation..
    I do know that I dont like it when people criticize me or try to think they know me or the reasons to my actions without talking to me respectfully about the problem. Women are strong and opinionated when secure. Maybe You have to approach him and have some fun with him ... do something you both enjoy together. forget this if its just the small stuff.lifes too short u no?
    prettymango

Answer by prettymango at 11:13 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I try to figure out what needs I have that aren't being met that are leading to my anger. I have good friends who help me with this. Good luck.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 12:46 PM on Jan. 7, 2011