15 weeks And superrrr lazyy, i need help !

This baby is taking all my energy away. I dont want to clean or cook, or just do anything. What can i do to get more energy.
( i have a 3 yr old & a hard working husband, i need my energy back b4 they both start hating me).

Any other mom feel like this too ?

yamil519

Asked by yamil519 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sleep or rest when ever you can. Leave the house work for your husband or ask family to help. You need all the rest you can right now, this should pass when you get into your second trimester.
    Goold luck, rest well!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 10:22 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Take a nap with the kids. If you 3yo doesn't nap make quite time were he has to stay in his room and play quickly. And take a nap, set the alarm. Or have a friend come over to watch him once or twice a week so you can rest.

To get things done, try to do one chore in the morning and then after the nap try a second chore. And prioritize them, for me it was dishes and laundry. And at 3 yo he can be doing some things. Like putting away his own cloths, cleaning up his own toys, putting his dirty dishes in the sink, putting the silver wear away (great for matching), if you leave some ready to eat snacks, you can get a little rest on the couch and he only has to ask. Or if you can hire someone to help at least until the new baby is 3 months old.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 10:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• yes i did and it hasn't gone away.. i'm in my last month.. Rest when your body tells you to, try to eat very healthy and take your prenatal vitimans.. and when you do get that burst of energy take advantage of it ;) Your body is working double time to create a life as you know already. They will have to just understand! ;)
    BobbieJo286

Answer by BobbieJo286 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Try getting some exercise. Nothing vigorous maybe just take your 3 year old for a quick walk, get your blood moving, do some light stretching. And I'm sure your family will understand this time in a pregnancy is tough and can really take it out of you.

LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 12:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Thank you all... =)
    yamil519

Comment by yamil519 (original poster) at 2:45 PM on Jan. 7, 2011