Anyone a fan of Jersey Shore?

I'm embarrassed to say that I am a loyal fan of Jersey Shore. I just started a group and am trying to get new members, ~Jersey Shore Fanatics~, did anyone watch the show last night? What did you think?

INmommyof1

Asked by INmommyof1 at 10:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Entertainment

• I don't watch it but I am guessing it would be a love/hate relationship... I would love to hate them :)
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 10:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I am. It's my guilty pleasure! But I missed it last night. I'm sure it will be repeated a thousand times before next week.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:54 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• isn't just a buch of early 20 somethings drinking and partying a lot?

never seen it- have no desire to!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:08 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I watched it last night and it was hilarious! they are so trashy and idiotic that it just makes u laugh. I love when sammi called the new girl a snooki look-alike and a meatball. lol. I think they're all pretty messed up except for Pauly and Vinny(sometimes). probably because they like to stay away from drama.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 11:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I watch it sometimes, but I refuse to call myself a fan lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Umm....I have seen it. However, I'm not a fan of a bunch of idiots who say that they represent "being italian, partying and tanning." How moronic can you get??? When we went to Seaside Heights this past August, we saw these derelicts a few times. All the stores have stuff named after them. This one place had a Snookie sandwich. I asked my Dad, "Hey Dad, are you going to get a Snookie sandwich?" He said "No, it's all shrimp and tuna." lmao
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• LMAO, thats pretty good!
    INmommyof1

Comment by INmommyof1 (original poster) at 1:33 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'm so excited for the new season it looks great! Kind of makes me want to visit the Jersey shore. I love it! And I joined your group! Yay!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2011