It's FRIDAY cm what are u and ur S/O doing for the weekend??

me and mine plan on stayin in all weekend and relaxing watching some movies and eating some yummy food. We have been running all week so we decided to make this weekend about us and not leave the house lol.
what r u doing?

devonsmama1

Asked by devonsmama1 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well considering my daughter's bday is Sunday. It won't be a weekend about us. Tonight will be just a night at home with the kiddos may play some Wii, tomorrow my mom is supposed to be coming to town to spend the day so we will do that and we have to go move cows tomorrow. Then Sunday I'm fixing my daughter's favorite meal and having cake and ice cream.
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Not much. I need to go out tomorrow and buy some novels and supplies for my class that starts next week. Other than that, I don't think we're planning to do much. We do have our bowling league tonight. :)
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 11:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Sitting around home as usual. I've got a bladder infection so I will be taking meds and trying not to throw up (I'm 12 weeks pregnant) my husband works on Weekends.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• tonight we are staying in... its snowing like crazy right now... I know SH has to run to Home Depot to fix a fan though.... Tomorrow we have a couple of b day partyies then we can stay in for the rest of the weekend and work ioin Derby cars, read and hang out
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• aghhh snow..i moved in oct from penn. to south carolina thank goodness no snow its sunny today!
    devonsmama1

Comment by devonsmama1 (original poster) at 11:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• It is playoffs so we will be packing up and driving an hour to my dads house to watch the games. Other than that not much, I feel a lazy weekend coming on :)
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have to work Saturday! Then we r all relaxing as a family. This is our quality family time.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Going to a birthday tomorrow and going to Long Island to visit my dad who is in the hospital. It is also snowing again......yuck....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Nothing. This weekend is a "Let's see how much money we can NOT spend this weekend" weekend lol. So we're not doing much because next weekend we do have plans.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Date night Saturday night other then that not too much
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2011