anyone else!?!?

ever since i became pregnant, im obsessed with eating peanut butter and crackers! thats ALL i crave.. and so the other day DH's cousin and i (she has a month old) went to the mall bc im tired of being in bed or home alone in general! and so we stopped at friendlys and got ice-cream and guess what it was.. lol the resces peanutbutter cup sundae!! omg it was so good! lol

so im just curious what has been the most thing that you crave since u were pregnant

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 11:00 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Pregnancy

• *gag* The THOUGHT of PB makes me want to get ILL! I haven't really been wanting any of a certain thing.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:01 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Watermelon. I wanted it the whole time. Do you know how hard it is to find good watermelon in december?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Hardee's chicken and bacon sandwich with lettus, tomato, and mayo. I would one on for lunch and one for a snack in the afternoon. Mmmm I'm hungry now.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 12:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Im dying for a chocolate cream pie!!! Everytime I go to the store to get one they are out!!!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2011