Been to Ireland?

Have you ever been to Ireland? Can you tell me what sights you saw and towns that you visited? My mother and I are going to Ireland this summer and I'm trying to narrow our focus down to the best places because we're only going to be there a week. We're not interested in big cities, but being outdoors in the small towns and nature...any suggestions?

walkintherain

Asked by walkintherain at 11:20 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Travel

• No, but I'll bump because I'm jealous! I've been to England and Scotland though.

Although if you like beer, go to the Guinness brewery.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 11:27 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I haven't been, but I would love to go and I'm envious! Enjoy your trip! I'm bumping too. :)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I haven't been. My Mother is from Scotland and that's where I 'd like to go when my S/O retires if we can afford it and we're both healthy. Sorry no help for you on the sights there. But, have fun!!
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• no and i am so jealous. take lots of pics for us
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 10:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2011