is it normal???

To want to have more children or have the desire to be pregnant again after just having a baby? I love my children so much and I want more and I want to be pregnant again even though I hated the end of my pregnancy I want to have another baby right now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in General Parenting

• Normal!!!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:24 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'm going to say yes!! Only because I was that way too. I LOVED being pregnant. After I got back in my jeans I wanted to be pregnant again!! LOL
    Proud_Mommy05

Answer by Proud_Mommy05 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Totally normal....and I didn't LOVE being pregnant. At all!! =)
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 11:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• It is normal but the decision to have another baby is not made lightly.There are so many other things to consider,such as 'can you afford another baby' ???
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I feel the same way. I think it awesome that I have been blessed with two and want anther one. GL
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:10 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Yes. My mom has had four girls. She got a tubal ligation after my youngest sister was born. To this day (She's 55 .. I believe) she has her baby fever moments. She says, and a lot of women say, that it never really goes away. Even if you're done having children you still yern to be pregnant or to have that newborn experience again.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2011