How early?!?

Did you start a recording or writing down memories and such?I want to start taking belly pics and documenting doctor visits and things in a book, and I feel I've already missed so much although I'm only 11 weeks.Has anyone kept a book of pics and things from early on up until the baby was born, and thereafter?!?If so what kind of things did you keep or write down?

Sarah0306

Asked by Sarah0306 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's never too early or too late to start! I started a journal the day my ds was concieved lol. It was supposed to be a journal just for me, to remember out TTC journey and then my pregnancy. But we got pregnant REALLY fast!
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 9:00 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I started as soon as i took the home pregnancy test and ive kept everything to do with the baby since then!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 9:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• The day I found out I tried to start that.. It turns out 9 months goes a lot faster then you plan.. and it kind of got away from me... so i've been trying to go back and remember stuff... its hard..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 9:41 PM on Nov. 11, 2008