anyone who lives in idaho... please help!

hi, i'm moving to idaho in about 2 months... to pocatello.. i have a 2 1/2 yr old son, and really want to be in a safe area.. i've searched online to see where the most crime happens, and i cant find any conclusion... if you know where the bad areas might be in pocatello, ID please help and tell me! i'm pretty nervous about finding the right area.
thank you sooo much!

sweetmama8

Asked by sweetmama8 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Travel

• I don't live in Idaho but if u live fairly close then take a drive to that area and check it out different times of the day.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• call the loca police station and ask, that's what I did when I moved to Everett, Washington. I asked what area were not good for a young family to live in.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:45 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• You can also join this group and ask them.  Good luck on the move.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I would check the registered pedophiles  online for that area.  GL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• You can search for CafeMoms here:  http://www.cafemom.com/search/search.php?reset=1

Answer by rkoloms at 12:18 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Try this Pocatello Crime Tracker

Then just keep reading that LocalNews8 website on the happenings there. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 1:04 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I got this websight from my girlfrien and it looks up felons in your neighborhood and it does work. http://www.felonspy.com/search.html I am also on a web page for pedofiles moving in my neighborhood, great for anyone w/kids, or Gr-kids. Hope it helps anyone out there who uses this.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I've been to Pocatello a few times...I live in Twin Falls...and I honestly would not want to live there. If you can look into some of the other towns near there. My cousin lives in Lava Hot Springs..about 35 miles from Pocatello and she loves it there.
    Joyzap2003

Answer by Joyzap2003 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2011

• felonspy.com lists people who have felonies but they do not have the correct information for some of the people..for example I looked someone up and it has his brother's name as an alias. His brother is also a felon but they never used each others names as an alias.
    Felon spy obviously does not have accurate infrormation. Their father is also listed on the sight and he never had more than a few traffic tickets. He was not a felon.
    Joyzap2003

Answer by Joyzap2003 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2011