What is the funniest thing you have ever said to your kids?

Occasionally my 3 yr old son will drink from his sippy cup and dribble down his chin and laugh. This drives me crazy!! I actually said this to him with a straight face, "Don't make me revoke your sippy cup privileges!" My hubby laughed so hard he shot tea across the kitchen :)

jen2774161

Asked by jen2774161 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I said something similar, and my dad still rolls about it.
    We were out at my parents' farm and the boys were playing with sticks. Well, being 2 and 3, they started getting unruly. I told them to knock it off or I'll revoke their stick privileges.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 11:58 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• That is so funny! Yes kids make you say some things you dont want to say some times! I have six kids im 37 and I still have 3 at home that dont go to school so you can just imagine wen they are all home The craziest thing I could remember saying to my 13 year old daughter was "Gabby the get cloth out of the washer and put it in the refrigerator" She was like mom you just told me to put in the refrigerator. If she would of actually listened my husband would of thought i was going crazy wen he got home from work. lol
    aida1212

Answer by aida1212 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Well not the funniest, but when we get out of our van to walk across a parking lot..I will stick out my hand and say to my son..."Hold my fin, hooold my fin...from Finding Nemo and he thinks that is just so freakin funny.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011