"Men=Animals"

Has anyone wondered why men get compared to animals? Besides the fact that they, in fact can be. Men have been known to be called:

Dogs-because they scratch themselves, no matter who may be around; hump multiple beings AND have offspring, then leave; and yet we still keep them by our sides.
Pigs-Okay...who doesn't like bacon, honestly? Never-the-less I guess like the pig in the Trojan infomercials, men don't like to wear condoms.

Monkeys-men ARE like monkeys in such a way that they like to throw sh*t around the house and leave it for someone else to clean up. (Anyone disagree? If you do you're lyin' baby!)

-Analytical Anon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE THIS!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:07 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• lol thats funny I would have to say my man is a rabbit ...he always wants sex lol

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• yeah, I sit and think of really off-the-wall stuff. I fee llike an excerpt writer when I start writing abstract stuff. But I find anything insulting to a man to be humorous. I love my man though, but come on, they are animals!
    sdms

Answer by sdms at 9:13 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• makes sense to me!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:44 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• lol...that is hilarious! Mine can be a combination of all three!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Mine IS definitely all three. That's where I got hte inspiration =D
    sdms

Answer by sdms at 9:54 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Very funny, and true, when mine is sitting on the couch watching tv while im chasing child he looks a lot like the sloth..or a hibernating bear
    Anonymous