How can I make some money at home? Where can I find a legit at home company where I can work???

I need to find some information on where I can find a legit home based job. I don't know data entry or something. I have a baby at home and two kids in school. There is only 1 car in the house and my husband works far so he needs the car. I am in need of extra money because we are struggling.

MomS3nse

Asked by MomS3nse at 9:04 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Money & Work

• What I do is very easy and entertaining at times. I get to meet some really sweet girls and some relly fun people. theres no selling no deliveries no inventory no parties no cold calling. Its a good company to work for plus i dont have to work if i dont want to.
    Message me if you want to know about it.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 9:06 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Visit www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders for an excellent work at home business!

TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Sorry, but there are not many good and legit at home jobs. Most home jobs are scams...so be careful! Your best bet to find something real that can actually make you some money is to start a home business, but this will require an investment.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 9:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Making money from home isn't difficult.
    There are 2 ways of doing this (well 3 if you want to scam others, but I’ll skip that one.)
    First there is an at home job, where you receive a weekly paycheck. You work hourly and are paid an hourly rate.
    The second is what I do and that’s affiliate marketing. You make your own hours and promote products, ideas, blog. Once you get going it’s easy money, but it takes about 4 months to really create an income where you can support your family entirely on our own.
    Don’t feel you have to fall for the cash crate scam or other GTP sites. Go to Works4Mom.com and REAL Work @ Home Jobs. Or KeeperBay.com and click @ Home jobs. No scams, I don’t make anything if you apply or are hired.
    Good luck.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:55 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/2615/boards/index.php?next=41

If you go to this group you will find more information about how to work from home. Also I have some more information in my profile.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:03 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I work at home. Check out my website for tips and guides on how to make money online. Good luck in your search!

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I do a few things to try and help out with our bills. I work for ChaCha (so fun) and also do GPT sites. I won't touch an opportunity if it will cost me money. There are many people in my group who do the same as me, and we have a good friendship going amongst us...with tons of opportunities. You can check it out for ideas, if you'd like. It is getting rather large (over 3000 members), but there are many regulars that help everyone out!
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/7239
    rizzie

Answer by rizzie at 11:45 AM on Nov. 12, 2008

• If your looking for something that doesnt have a start up fee visit www.zenzuu.com/annafontanez they pay you to socialize and network.
    If you are looking to build a business with residual income you can visit www.newlifenewliving.com both can create residual income. Zrii is a business that my husband and I run and we ran into Zen Zuu by accident, we were marketing our business and found this site. We get to market our business and we get paid to do it. Its just like myspace, cafemom ect.. except they pay you for all those advertisements that you see. Take a look at it, its free to try.
    ZriiMama

Answer by ZriiMama at 3:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Ladies, as you can see I am really trying to find a legit respectful job to do from home. I have found a company which I believe is legit. Here is the website, for those mothers that really want to make some extra cash here it goes. I just applied so I am waiting on a response. The website ie www.Westat.com
    MomS3nse

Answer by MomS3nse at 8:36 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have been with ChaCha since Oct 2006. I saw a segment on them on Good Morning America as I was leaving my house to go to work.I was interested and decided to give it a try and I love it.

It is a great way to make some extra cash. I have payed bills with the money, bought christmas gifts, extra cash to take the kids out.

You can be payed monthly or open an account with Firstib bank and click on pay me now and get the money into your account. And just use your debit card.

If you are looking to make some extra cash I can help you get started!

It is fun and easy. And believe me I have learned a lot answering questions for people lol!

You can log in anytime you want.

Please let me know if you are intrested in more information.

REMEMBER NEVER PAY TO WORK FROM HOME!
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 9:52 PM on Feb. 23, 2009