Good Morning Ladies! I need some idea/recipes for ground beef..

tired of making teh same old.. Help?!:)
Hvae a wonderful day you guys!
God Bless!

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Food & Drink

• spagetti, pizza, chilli, tacos, meat loaf, my mom makes patties and cook with brown gravy with mashed pts, husbands meal is creamed corn, mashed pts, cheese, and hamburger all together, hamburger helper, hamburgers, hamburger with rice and vegs.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• If you have a slow cooker, here is a dish that hubby makes often.

Brown ground beef, set aside. In your slow cooker, layer the following (in order)

Sliced potatos
    onions
    carrots
    celery
    ground beef
    1 can of drained peas (or you could use frozen , if youd like)
    On top, pour a can of tomato soup, mixed with one can of water. Cover, cook on low for about 6-7 hours.

Easy, and super yummy!
    MommaRoxanne

Answer by MommaRoxanne at 12:31 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Brown the ground beef, add cream of mushroom soup and serve that over white rice or mashed potatoes.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 12:37 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Taco salad is a winner at my house :) and they're easy!!
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• We don't eat meat; I have some bean and lentil recipes that I would be happy to forward to you (you can sub the animal flesh for the legumes). Send me a message if you are interested

Answer by rkoloms at 1:16 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Well, I think it's disgusting, but my kids and husband love tater tot casserole.

Brown the beef. Add a diced onion and cook until softened. Add a bag of frozen mixed veggies. Stir in a can of mushroom soup, 1/4 c. of milk, and a generous handful of grated cheese. Pour all into a greased baking dish. Top with more cheese and tater tots. Bake according to tater tot directions (or a little longer for crispy tots).
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:28 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I'm going to have to try that tator tot casserole! Tots are used frozen, right?

I make a wicked taco salad (my sister says it's just "hamburger salad") that the whole family loves.

OP ... I know what you mean about the same ole thing. Try allrecipes.com. They have TONS of recipes.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:03 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Taco salad - I use the taco seasoning mix - yum!

I make a hamburger hot dish - first, saute some onions, then brown the hamburger meat, while you are doing that cook up some large elbow macaronis, add a can of cut green beans to the browned meat, add tomato paste or tomatoe soup to taste, then glunk in the cooked pasta. Season or add other ingredients to taste.

Also, stuffed bell peppers with hamburger - brown the hamburger meat, can add some cooked rice if desired, add a can of corn, and can of diced tomatoes, season to taste. While you were cooking the hamburger mixture, parboil the bell peppers, stuff them with the mixture and bake in the oven about 45 mins.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Beef and Biscuit Bake
    1 to 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
    1 cup chopped onion
    1/2 cup chopped celery
    8 ounces mushrooms
    1 to 1-1/2 cups mixed vegetables or peas and carrots
    1 jar (12 ounces) beef gravy
    3 to 4 tablespoons red wine or water
    dash dried thyme
    salt and pepper, to taste
    6 to 8 frozen biscuits, slightly thawed and cut into quarters
    Brown ground beef with onion, celery, and mushrooms until beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender. Add mixed vegetables, gravy, wine or water, and thyme. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste. Pour mixture into a 2-quart baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or olive oil spray. Arrange biscuits over the top of the mixture. Bake at 350° for 25 minutes, or until biscuits are nicely browned and beef mixture is bubbly.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Beef Noodle Bake
    12 oz package noodles, cooked
    ½ cup diced onion
    ½ cup diced green pepper
    2 teaspoons vegetable oil
    1 lb. ground chuck
    1 (14 ½ oz) can tomato sauce
    3 oz. package cream cheese, softened
    ½ cup sour cream
    1 teaspoon parsley, finely diced
    1 teaspoon Lawrey’s Seasoning Salt
    ½ teaspoon black pepper

Cook noodles, following package directions. In sauté pan, cook onions and peppers in oil until soft. Add ground beef; cook until meat is no longer pink. Place meat in colander in sink to drain grease. Return meat to pan. Add tomato sauce. Add seasonings. In small bowl, combine softened cream cheese and sour cream. Place drained, cooked noodles in bottom of greased baking dish. Place cheese mix on top, then cover with meat mixture. Bake 30 minutes at 325 or until bubbly.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2011