Current and former women in the mlitary....

Those of you who are or used to be in the military, do you/ did you enjoy doing it as a mother? I am prior service Army, but my ETS from my first enlistment was over about 6 months before I gave birth. I choose to not re enlist becasue my DH is active duty Army as well. I was thinking that being dual mlitary with a child would be really tough on us, and especially our DD being daycare everyday for ong periods of time. Ive been out 18 months and miss it terribly. I loved and enjoyed being in the Army, being a solider. My questions is really for other prior service ladies. Would you go back in if yo truly loved your work?
I dont think DH will ever let me get back in unless I went officer and even then its a slim chance, but tis something I really want to do. I do know there will never be a compromise on it though. Im just wondering is all. Thanks.

SierraLynn

Asked by SierraLynn at 12:35 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Money & Work

• No, help here but I just enlisted... I dont ship out for 6 months... I hope I like it!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:39 PM on Jan. 7, 2011