My issue w woman that have an abortion adult content

They always have this arrogant way about them (the ones I have met). They say there life wouldnt be as great if they had a kid. Well how do you know? I heard them say they couldnt afford a kid. Well abortions are not free. Ranging anywhere from $300-$700. That is a lot of cash to come up off of when you claim you cant afford a child. I can understand not wanting to be a single parent but I could argue why are you off having sex with random men. You should be in a commited relationship with someone. I notice a lot of gals they may be on birth control and it fails but again if you are not married why are you having unproteced sex? Two backup plans are better than one. I hate when the girls dont use any birth control and resort to using an abortion.

I dont know which side of pro choice/pro life I stand but I do NOT think abortion should be a method of birth control. I have known a gal that had maxed out her abortion limit and had to go out of state to have one!! WTF?! I think abortion should be used if it a medical condition like if could kill you. And if it was a result of rape or incest.

I dont think it should be something to be proud of basically.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 12:44 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I know a lot of people who look down on single parents or couples struggling to raise their children who have had abortions and should also have children. I think that's crazy.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 12:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Though I'm also anti abortion, I don't get why you wrote this. Are you just trying to get people worked up?
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I agree it should not be used as birthcontrol. Using birth control that fails is not having unprotected sex. Raising $700 to have an abbortion is nothing to the expense of haning a baby. It is a personal choice and should not be entered in lightly or without considering any consequences down the road. It is nothing to bragg about.Just because your bc fails does not mean you are sleeping with random men. It fails for married couples too
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 12:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• banging head into wall

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:53 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• This is not a question.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I am no fan of abortion, but your argument is flawed. You state the it costs between $300-700 to get one. But raising a child costs more than 100 times that. So that point it moot.

I think it would be wise to mind your own uterus.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• @Liz...if you thik I am working you up are already worked up and looking for a way to relase that anger inside.

I am just saying if you can get $700 for an aboriton you have enough resources then. Most folk do not wak around with $700 in there back pocket. The person had to be resourceful so why couldnt they do it for there kid? IDK I have known 3 girls that had them. One claimed she had an abortion because the guy wasnt going to be there. For the life of me I dont belive that. I mean they guy wasnt going to be there but she was more scared to tell her parents because they had to bail her out of soooo many situations before (domestic violence). Another girl already had 5 kids and slept with soe random guy and got prego and STI! She wanted the kid because it would have cute hair........stupid......I had to ask her do you think you can raise another kid on your own? She still crys about the abortion.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 1:00 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• How is my statement moot? I have heard it cost that much. yes a kid cost more but if you can raise funds like that in a short period of time couldnt you do that if you had the kid???? My statement is not mute. I can voice my opinion. I didnt make you read this question you opened it and let yourself get involved.

I wish more information about contrception and forming healthy relationships was out there so the numbes of abortions would go down. Like I told my friend who already had 5 kids before 30. I am not going to make the decision for you i will support whatever choice you chose. I know what is best for me.
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Personally i dont think abortion is right but at the same time i am pro choice. I feel like everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I know many girls that keep getting abortions because they dont want kids , i feel like getting it done once and learning from ur mistake is one thing now if u keep getting pregnant and keep getting abortions that just isnt right but again its none of my business what ppl do with their lives, everyone pays a price for the things they do so i leave it to them to choose their own path.
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• First off this is not a question 2Nd as we are all entitled to our own opinion i think you should mind your business you have no clue what these women go through or why they choose to make the decisions they make. Also no sex until you are married or in a committed relationship what century to you live in sweetie this  is 2011 & those days went out the window along time ago, there are many forms of birth control, & i don't see having an abortion as one it is an option given to those who don't want or feel they can take care of child it is one less child kept out the system, one less child found in some alley trash can, & one less parent we have to see struggling turning to things she never thought she had to do to survive. Who the hell are we to judge anyone lady get off your high horse & stay out others business!

Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 1:07 PM on Jan. 7, 2011