how can i get over him

my sons father....im not over him...i cant stop it!
how do i get over him. i still love him...ugh. and i shouldnt

JT32606

Asked by JT32606 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• Find someone else.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:51 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i did.....i cant stop talking to or seeing my ex...its terrible.
    JT32606

Comment by JT32606 (original poster) at 12:52 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Then go back to him. Make him marry you if you love him. Otherwise you are just a booty call on kid drop off.
    Anonymous

• Move on; busy yurself with other things. Mayb there is a goo reason it didn't work out. You will find soemone better.
    sarag82

Answer by sarag82 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• we were married.....
    we dont have sex when we see each other. we just hang out.
    he can be very cruel....
    and he was abusive to me. thats why i left him in the first place.
    after 6 months of not seeing/talking......he seems to have turned his life around for the better.
    but i know its all a scam and he will just go back to his old ways.... i love him very much, even after all the terrible things hes done.
    hence, why i need to figure out how to get over him, and let him go. he cant seem to let me go either.
    JT32606

Comment by JT32606 (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• There is a book called How to Fall Out of Love. It's about a dollar or try your library. You don't even have to read the whole book, just the chapter you need. I didn't think I'd ever get over my x but the book helped me.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• If he is not ready to commit then leave it alone your jut the bm that he occasionaly fu** when he cant find someone else so not worth it try being single for awhile
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• WE DONT HAVE SEX!!! WE DONT DO ANYTHING PHYSICAL! WE ARE STILL MARRIED, but we are in the process of a divorce
    JT32606

Comment by JT32606 (original poster) at 12:57 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• First of all getting a "new man" isn't going to help you grieve, which is what all relationships need at the end... not some guy to be a rebound??? Relationships feel good because they are supposed to, otherwise we'd never have kids! They hurt at the end because they mattered!!! Grieve...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• This is tough. Having just gone through a breakup myself, with my 2 month old son's father, I'm just trying to stay busy and distract myself with other interests. Self-improvement is a good way to distract yourself. Do you want to be healthier, more spiritual, etc? You know they say the best revenge is to live well.
    beshka76

Answer by beshka76 at 12:59 PM on Jan. 7, 2011