What is the one sex position that you get tired of doing

Is there a sex position that you just dont want to do and put it in retirement this year

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• I get tired of ALWAYS being on top. LOL. After a long day of catering to everyone else's needs sometimes I just want someone to take care of me. The thing is, he's tired to so that's what Mr.hubby man wants too. I will never grow entirely tired of any love making experience with the hubby but if I had to pick one that gets tiring it'd be me on top. :P Odd question btw, but whatever :-)
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 1:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Any postion. I hate sex.
    Anonymous

• any boring position like missionary. i like those extreme positions
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i tried to find one of those sketches that shows the position but i like things like him standing and holding my legs up while i'm upside down. it's a great arm and ab workout as well
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• i really dont know i dont think i have 1 i dont like
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Missionary. What a resolution! No missionary position in 2011! I can't wait to tell my husband!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:23 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I would have to say missionary, but since my DH uploaded Karma Sutra on his iPhone...haven't had any boring sex lately!!
    mmabond04

Answer by mmabond04 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I get bord with being on top. Every once in awhile I want him to do some work and let just lay there and enjoy.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 7:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• missionary, but since my injury its about all we we can do. How boring is that?
    But really my back kills when we have sex but al my sex organs still work. I had a knee surgeryso that dosnt help. I have to live in this pain for the rest of my life. It has really affected our sex life it seems likea chore now but I am still happy and satisfied when we do have sex.
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• missionary.....boooooo so boring.
    JT32606

Answer by JT32606 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 9, 2011