Infomercial

Have you seen the infomercial for that huge red "paper organizer"? I mean, really....do people still use this kind of stuff? I thought with computers there are few who do. I am sure some, but enough to sell a million dollars worth of these things? It seems so big and bulky and obnoxious. I haven't even bought a calander in a few years, between computers and cell phones, I just don't need one anymore. It just struck me funny that in this day and age they would try to sell stuff like this.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 1:21 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know what you mean. But I would like to have one I do all my banking and bill paying on line. But there is always things I have to file, keep, follow up on. Lists to make. etc. The computer and the Iphone are great. But paper is still very much a part of my life. I think this might be similar to a system that the Flylady has.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 1:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I dont do any banking online but i woould use it for my important papers and would get one for my sixteen year old to keep up with her school papers.i would wait til they hit the stores to get one
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterWell I guess they just answered your ? as to why they still make them because people still want them.Lol

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I stand corrected LOL.
    salexander

Comment by salexander (original poster) at 1:58 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• nope but i see your point with what you say
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 7, 2011