What are the physical signs that stress is making you sick?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Health

• headaches

Answer by louise2 at 1:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Stress weakens your immune system so anything could be a sign.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:29 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Not eating, not sleeping, throwing up and for me also ibs. I am dealing with all of these things on and off,all stress related.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 1:30 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• lots! Strees headaches, physically ill to the tummy, weight loss , hair loss, mood swings. LOTS> and a lot can be the same symptpms you will get for depression.
    i would see a doc, tell them how stressed you are and you think it might be making you physically sick. Chances are they will be able to help, weather it is putting you on a mild sedative for when you get over stressed (but be creful because benzo's can be very addictive if used for a long time) to cognitive therapy. Or both together.
    TheMaMaBear_321

Answer by TheMaMaBear_321 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• I have ibs, i am always sick throwing up, nausea though out the day, my body aches, i cant focus one just one thing, ugh i can go on and on should i see a doctor about this?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• My hair falls out. I break out in hives all the time. I throw up and have diarrhea. Thank goodness I haven't had that kind of stress over a long period of time for at least 10 years.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:17 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• headache, dizzyness, stomach problems, heart palputations, and a rapid heart rate, constantly tired, no energy.
    kaileymom79

Answer by kaileymom79 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• oh, and the back and neck pain, due to tensing up my muscles during panic attacks and anxiety. I literally throw my back out, and have to get adjustments. The list goes on. It's not fun by any means.
    kaileymom79

Answer by kaileymom79 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• dizzy spells..weakness, sick, pain,
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 7, 2011