In detail, how do you make a man feel appreciated?

Besides the usual thank you...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jan. 7, 2011 in Relationships

• telling him how much he is appreciated
    letting him have downtime after work

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• well, actions speak louder than words. That about sums it up.

I tell him i love him daily, but it's the small things we both do for each other that really shows our appreciation for one another.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:54 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Realy, it depends on the man some like (my Dh) likes certain things done or something that maks him realize I thought of him. (basically find out their love language, what speaks to him the most)
    If nothig else, sex is a good idea.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Instead of just saying "thank you for all that you do" tell him EXACTLY what you are thankful for (ie "I love that you go to work everyday and work so hard to provide for our family," etc)

Answer by missanc at 1:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• Each person has their own ways of feeling/viewing/interpreting and showing appreciation. The key to showing the one you love the appreciation they need and deserve, is by knowing what **they** feel/view/interpret & who appreciation. Knowing how our partners view these things is the key, know that, act on what you know, and your partner will feel the appreciation you have for them.

For my husband, it's little things and big things alike.Anything from running a bath for him, scrubbing his back after a long day at work, letting him play video games whenever he wants, to bringing him home something special from the store when I go shopping, to letting him sleep in on days off. To taking him out to concerts, the art museum or out to a nice restaurant All of these things and many more show my husband how much I appreciate him.

Always remember. The key is this: The intention behind the act shows our feelings, not the act itself.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:09 PM on Jan. 7, 2011

• yeah show him how much you appreciate him & tell him of course
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 7, 2011