I have a zero appetite... Nothing sounds good to eat at all! Hungary but everything sounds awful..And I get sick thinking about it! What do I do so I dont starve and so I can nourish my baby. Im almost done with the 1st trimester, but golly.. I NEED TO EAT!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had the same problem. The worst was I would start to eat something, and like 4 or 5 bites into it it would all of a sudden taste like crap! Like make me gag and run to the trash can to spit it out horrible! Just try to get as much as you can in, and make sure it's good quality food. You can try ensure drinks too. They taste good and they have tons of good stuff in them.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 9:34 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Try some applesauce and crackers... take your vitamin and drink a lot. Just eat small meals
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• My doctor says its nothing much to worry about early on. I had this problem, I would go days with only have water because the very thought of food would turn my tummy. Then I woud find something I could handle (for me it was cheese fries) So I would get some once a day and that is all I ate. My stomach groweld cause it was hungry but I just couldnt eat ANYTHING. I am 23 weeks and just started eating better as in more food about 2 weeks ago. If all you can stomach is a handful of cookie crumbs, than eat it. As long as you keep hydrated and take your vitamins, all should be okay. talk to your doctor about it at the next visit.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:30 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• try watching tv commercials they always make me hungry lol i never noticed but i would be watching tv, see a pizza commercial, and say "i want pizza" then i'd see a burger commercial and say i want that etc. sometimes i get sick of the food in my house and i have to go out to eat for something to be good...
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 11, 2008