ARE THEY!!

I HAVE 1 MORE WEEK TO TAKE A HOME PREGNANCY TEST.LATELY FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS I'VE BEEN FEELING SICK.I GET VERY NAUSEOUS,ALWAYS SLEEPY,SORE BREAST,BLOATED,AND WHITE DISCHARGE.IS THIS SOUNDS LIKE PREGNANCY TO YOU?HOW DID YOU KNOW YOU WAS PREGNANT BEFORE A MISSED PERIOD AND BEFORE TAKING A TEST?I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR YOU STORIES.

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well I remember feeling so sick around the time I got pregnant... But I had 3 false negatives with the home pregnancy so if you think you are you should go get a blood test
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 9:37 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• Well when I found out that I was pregnant I didnt believe it at first. My husband told me that I was pregnant. My period always came on time and he calculated it up and told me that I was one day late and that I was pregnant. Sure enough I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I just figured that I was rotating days. But as far as signs I didnt have any at first but as I got futher along I started having them. Getting sick to my stomache, could not keep nothing down not even water. So if I was you take a test anyways cause I am now 15 weeks pregnant.
    mommywolfe

Answer by mommywolfe at 9:56 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• For my first two pregnancys it was basicly just missing a period, although before I knew I was pregnant, I remember playing a game and putting it away because I thought it was making me feel sick...turned out I was pregnant. For this pregnancy my husband told me I was pregnant...he was feeling sick...like sour stomache (I hadn't missed a period yet) then a couple days later I took a test and it was positive, so I told him he was right.
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 10:16 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• i had absolutely no symptoms until i took the pregnancy test. i didnt really believe i was pregnant cuz i wasnt nauseas or anything. it wasnt until about a month later that i got really bad all day long nausea and really really tired and then a couple months later really really tender breasts brown nipples and just morning sickness...
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2008